As part of our continued priority to invest in our colleague’s health then we proud to have signed up to Mind’s Mental Health at Work Campaign.
Mental health has come to the forefront, along with physical health, in efforts to protect the health and wellbeing of our colleagues during the COVID-19 pandemic. The Mental Health at Work Commitment is a simple framework that is evidenced based, integrating and aligned with existing pledges and charters, developed by developed by the Thriving at Work Leadership Council, Business in the Community (BITC) and Mind.
The Mental Health at Work Campaign consist of 6 standards:
- Prioritise mental health in the workplace by developing and delivering a systematic programme of activity
- Proactively ensure work design and organisational culture drive positive mental health outcomes
- Promote an open culture around mental health
- Increase organisational confidence and capability
- Provide mental health tools and support
- Increase transparency and accountability through internal and external reporting